Basic Information on Data Protection according to the European Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (RGPD)
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Identity: CARELI 2007, S.L. VAT num: B64564842
Street address: Ctra. de Prats, nº 6 08500 VIC (Barcelona)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (This e-mail address only addresses queries related to the contents of this policy). No inquiries or technical incidents related to the service will be addressed via this email.
OBJECTIVE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
CARELI 2007 S.L. processes the data provided by our customers, suppliers and / or collaborators with the following objectives:
- To maintain our commercial relationship, as well as to manage the tasks related to administration, accounting and taxes.
- To offer the best possible service and be able to respect the commitments arising from our business relationship.
- To respond to your requests and to provide interested parties with product and service offers.
- To send the requested information and to keep you informed of the news affecting our products and services.
- To register on our website to be able to contact us by using the “contact” section or to post comments on our blog.
The personal data provided will be kept during the business relationship or until the interested party requests its removal, always respecting the time required to comply with legal obligations.
The company contact data can be used to send commercial information about our products and services, always based on the legitimate interest of our existing relationships and according to the provisions of the GDPR and Article 21.2 of the Law 34 / 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The legal basis for the processing of customers, suppliers and collaborators data is the execution of a contract/purchase or sale order whose purpose is solely and exclusively the legitimate interest of the management and administration of said orders / contracts.
CARELI 2007 S.L. is not responsible for the personal data published voluntarily in the comments of the blog and the use that other users can make out of this data.
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required. However, when necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship and / or to comply with the provisions of the applicable regulations, personal data may be communicated to:
- Banking entities and payment management entities, tax, customs and other public authorities, as well as the competent authorities in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Carriers or logistic operators carrying out transport or shipping activities, manufacturers, subcontractors and / or suppliers of certain goods / services provided to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship and the compliance with the requirements of the coordination of commercial activities.
International data transfers will not be made to third countries or international organizations.
CARELI 2007 S.L. declares and guarantees the implementation and maintenance of adequate protection measures to guarantee the integrity of the information, allow its recovery in case of incidents and avoid unauthorized access to the data provided.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether CARELI 2007 S.L. is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, the portability of the data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected. In any case, they also have the right to submit a claim to a control authority.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CARELI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you will have to provide, along with your request, a photocopy of your ID or any official document (legally admitted) that can proof your identity. In case of a representation, they will also have to provide their supporting document and indicate the address notification purposes, the date and signature of the applicant,
> By email: email@example.com
> By postal mail:
CARELI 2007, S.L.
Ctra. de Prats, 6
08500- Vic (Barcelona)