How to use the product (on bottle warmers):
Interior and exterior parts
- Unplug the appliance and let completely cool down before cleaning. Do not immerse in water.
- Use a moist cloth to clean the interior and exterior parts.
- The adaptor ring, the reservoirs and the measuring beaker can be cleaned with a sponge with water and soap, or even in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
Descaling of the reservoir
- To descale the reservoir, remove the adaptor ring and unplug the appliance
- Mix one sachet of Careli Limpiador de Minielectrodomésticos in a recipient with 500 ml of water.
- Connect the appliance and pour the solution directly into the reservoir.
- Start the bottle warmer and keep on position 3 for about 10 minutes. Afterwards unplug and let set for 30 minutes.
- Finally, pour away the solution and rinse the bottle warmer with plenty of water.