How to clean your coffee machine to achieve the coffee as it was on the first day?
We tell you how, in only 1 minute…
We expect our coffee machine at home or at work to provide us with an excellent coffee every morning. But gradually taste and flavor diminish and it stops having its highly appreciated cream. This is mainly due to lime and salt deposits that are left in the hoses of the brewer.
CARELI recommends using CARELI LIMPIADOR DE CAFETERAS on a regular basis. This will extend the life span of your coffee maker and ensure a great-tasting cup of coffee.
How to clean my coffee maker?
- Make sure there are no capsules or coffee left in the machine.
- Empty the capsules and coffee containers as well as the filter basket.
- Fill the water reservoir with 500 ml of water and add a bag of Careli product.
- Place a recipient on the drip tray.
- Let the solution run through the coffee machine as many times as necessary until there is no solution left in the reservoir.
- Refill the reservoir with fresh water for the rinsing.
- Let the water run through the coffee machine as many times a necessary until the reservoir is empty.
How often do I have to clean it?
- 2 cups a day > Descaling every 6 months
- 4 cups a day > Descaling every 5 months
- 6 cups a day > Descaling every 3 months
- 8-10 cups a day > Descaling every 2 months